miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

How do you feel being 17?


Tired of being 17 and being treated like a child but also afraid of becoming an adult and considering yourself not being able to face real life problems?
Dear friend, I can understand how frustrated you feel.
It’s been a couple of years since I’ve noticed how fast life runs. Now that I’ve grown up and that I’ve become a mature girl I can see my last 17 years as if they were just 4. I had a wonderful childhood and fantastic teen years and it’s pretty sad to realize that it’s all gone, I will never have the chance to live it all again, indeed.

To be honest, on the one hand,  I would love to be a teenager  forever without any more worries than getting up every morning  to go to school, hang around with friends and a couple of love problems which make you drop a few tears from time to time but that will teach you and help you to become a mature person.

But on the other hand, even though I reckon being young  makes you feel on top of  the world most of the time, there is a wide range of things we are not allowed to do just because we don’t have the right age; such as, going into clubs or getting  the driving licence for moving from one place to another without depending on the public transport and their timetables, which occasionally drive me mad and get on my nerves.

To put it in a nutshell, as I said before, although I’d love to be young forever, life has its stages and we will have to learn to take the most positive aspects about each one.
I feel quite upbeat for my future, that’s why I feel we shouldn’t worry  about future problems any more and from now on, try to live each second of the life as if it was the last one.
TEMPUS FUGIT SO... CARPE DIEM!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario